March 19, 2012

school, work, school, work, where's my time off?

It's been awhile that I've sat down to type pretty much anything but a English paper... and I'm SO ready for that to be over with. It seems like EVERYONE is on spring break. Our spring break is the week of Easter. A little after everyone else..but I'll take it! I also got a new job! I started working at CVS pharmacy 3 weeks ago. This is my fourth week! Between school and work I usually only get 1 day out of the week to not have to worry about homework or working nonstop! But I have today off which is good, and Wednesday and Thursday but I do have class on Thursday then I'm watching Darah, Delilah and DJ Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night. So they will keep me busy!!

In less than 7 weeks my goddaughter Aubrey and her twin sister will be 1! I ordered their birthday presents on Saturday! I can't wait to see them in person!! I will do another post on that one.

 
Went with my cousin Nicole and Darah, Delilah and DJ to their 4 yo check up. Well that was pretty interesting...to say the least. DJ got all 3 shots first and me and the girls were out in the hall waiting. He cried but it wasn't TOO bad. HE was more upset they didn't have Cars stickers lol. And then Delilah was next, she cried after the 1st shot. And just wouldn't let go of me. :( Then Darah went in last and DIDN'T cry at ALL!!!! Such a HUGE shock! We all figured she would be screaming....well she sure proved us all wrong. So i bought them each a little something for when I go over there on Wednesday since they did good at the doctors on Friday. Such big kids!!!

Well even thought I am off today, I've got some homework to do... better get it done. I have classes AND work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter :)