I know, I haven't been keeping up with it! Shame on me. But college makes me VERY busy and just seems to consume up all my time... only how many more years left? I'm ready to have a degree and start working a "real" job and have a life and not have to deal with school anymore.
Okay, on to Insta Friday!
1. Doesn't this just look so yummy! Well it was! :)
2. This pic looks cool right? I thought so too!
3. Went to my 1st Saints game!!!!
4. This is what we do at work... haha
5. LOVE this. Want to make is A.S.A.P.
6.Fount this when I was going through some childhood things. My 1st time going to Disney, my brother Brandon and I got these.
7. I also want to make this. Fount it on Pinterest.
8. Might even do this in my bathroom. Also fount on Pinterest.
9. I want to make stockings for my family this year! Time to update from stockings we've had since we've moved into this house-12 years ago!
10. Want to tackle making this for my cousin. We both LOVE Andes mints.
I'm linking up with Life. Rearranged.
Enjoy!!!
Much Love,
Caitlyn











Thank you for coming over and visiting our blog!! Its been so neat to meet new people!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your youth and study with excellence!!
Those mint cupcakes are mouthwatering!!! I also love mint choc. ship ice cream....if I eat ice cream!! ha!!
i adore that button art! i totally need to make it. maybe even today! :) thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete