June 16, 2012

Where have I been?

Well did I mention that I moved back home??? Well, I did! And I switched rooms with my brother so I still am in the process of re-decorating it. I will have a post on that.

I have finished my first year of college! Whew....felt like that was NEVER going to end. So happy it is summer!!!

I got a new job at a daycare my best friend works at. And, we both will be working together in the summer camp program with the 4yr old. Right now we're together. But I might be getting my own class.

My goddaughters (just call them both now cause its soooo confusing when I talk about them) turned 1 in Disney World!!

I am actually on vacation right now. But stuck in the condo because I have a bad rash from the sun. I will have a post on Destin/Fort Walton beach once I get back home and when I have time when I'm not working!

I'm hoping to start blogging better ASAP! It's been excuse after excuse to not finishing any posts or not even beginning a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter :)