October 4, 2011

October Fever

Yay! It's October!! I LOVE October! As well as November and December :)
October 1st:
It was Saturday. I felt TERRIBLE! I slept in till noon? And then got up ate some grub and then took a nap from 12:30-2:30pm. And then took a shower and ran to Target. Didn't find anything...boo. And then I didn't want to stand in a long line with 3 people at Starbucks, and I remember seeing one on the main road outside of the mall. Well short story, there WASN'T so I was stuck with PJ'S coffee. NEVER AGAIN!! The service was terrible. And it tasted like crap! So my love for Starbucks will mean I have to wait in a line with 3 people in it...

October 2nd:
I woke up at 9 am, and once my cousin and I were done getting ready we headed to Biloxi, MS. We stayed at Hardrock Hotel & Casino. I love that place so much! My cousin, Tabitha turned 21 on Sunday. So while everyone who was 21+ gambled her brothers girlfriend Amanda and I went to the spa and got a massage. It was great, but the place I went to before La Vida Massage was soooo much better! And of course the price was better for the amount of time.

October 3rd:
I missed English 101 and Biology and shopped. BUT, I didn't spend any money. I just got my free panties from Victoria Secret. And then my cousins Brandy and Tabitha and I went to Five Guys Burgers & Fries. I went when I was in Dallas. To me, the cajun fries are muchhhh better than the burgers. I'm not a big burger fan. But I sure do love those cajun fries!

October 4th:
I went to my 3 hour Art class. I'm still working on my project. I'm about half way done. So I'm hoping I'll be done by next Tuesday or Thursday. I'm excited to see it completely finished! And then went to Bio Lab, that class is kicking me in the butt! I have to study all weekend for my midterm. So not looking forward to that! And the I went to my Math class at 7 tonight. I had a hard time doing homework tonight. Only 2 1/2 hours spent.... I usually don't take that long. But oh well.

Tomorrow I just have 1 class it's Eng 101. And then I'm gonna probably come home and do my Biology exam. It's online cause my class is hybrid. And even though it's not due till Friday at 11:59pm I want to get it done and over with so I don't forget by accident.
 


Have a happy almost half week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter :)