September 22, 2010

Week 7

So, I'm a little...okay a LOT behind. It's already week 7! I've been doing a lot of lesson planning for my STAR class.
FYI: Students Teaching And Reaching! :)

It's kinda frustrating, trying to plan what I have to present the class with, what my oral review is and everything. Plus, I had to make my own worksheets! I'm so exhausted for spending too much time on one lesson plan. Thank god the class size is only ( get this! ) 12! Thankfully I'm not teaching 25-30! And thankfully (again) it's only my STAR class this week! Next, I will teach actual 1st graders! Ahh! A little overwhelming!

Not only am I doing a lot in my STAR class, my Chemistry class has a project due tomorrow! And we start another one on Friday! This is no fair! Everybody talked about how much Senior year was so laid back and non stressful! Are you kidding me?!?! I'm so stressed out!!!!!! AND IT'S ONLY WEEK 7!! Thank goodness my good friend Austen will be coming home with me Friday to work together on our next project. I just need a relaxing weekend!

Well...time for me to go study some Functions and Statistics. Gotta test tomorrow. :(
Goodnight everyone!

Much Love-Caitlyn<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter :)