October 18, 2010

Week 10, I mean week 11!

Oh my! Week 10 passed by sooo fast! So week 10...lets see what I did :)
Monday-nothing really exciting.
Tuesday-have to say the same. Just happy it wasn't Monday!
Wednesday-Half way through the week, who wouldn't be HAPPY?!
Thursday-finished most of my art project.
I need to redo the window on red building and the green plant under tree.
Overall, pretty pleased with the results! :)
Friday-FOOTBALL FRIDAY! Went shopping with some friends and my brother after school. Then hung out at my friends Cheryl and Emily's house. Then went to the game with Cheryl, Emily, Austen and Brandon(my brother). We left after half-time cause our team sucks. I hate to admit it, but we cant seem to win 1 game.
Saturday-Spent the day in bed. Wasn't feeling good at all. By 6ish I finally got up. And went to our new stores, a much closer Academy. A Kohl's! And then good ole' Target! I got a cute new shirt from Target. And I just went for new jeans, cause my pairs I have now are getting too short. No luck this weekend. But I do need to go to AE and get new jeans soon! (Need to put on longgg list of things to get!)
Sunday-Spent the day doing mostly nothing. Until it was time to babysit for 5:30.
Overall, okay weekend.


WEEK 11:
So far its not all that good... Cheryl and Emily are in Disney World! No fair! Even though I went in May this summer for 11 days. I know, and I'm going again in April for my Senior Trip. I'm so lucky!! :) It's just lonely with out my buddies I ride to school with EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Last year I painted a pic of my cousins. And they are triplets. The cutest kids EVER! But in the pic they are on the beach...will post a pic soon! PROMISE!
 Delilah, Darah & DJ
Darah, DJ and Delilah(Lilah)
I'm just looking forward to have another Sunday to myself. Maybe I will treat myself to a pedi or mani? Who knows! Have a good week everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter :)