Much Love, Caitlyn<3
February 1, 2011
Someone punched the guts out of me...
I HATE...and I mean HATE the stomach bug. Of course, I had a good weekend. Planned on spending all Sunday afternoon watching some old OC episodes of season 4. But not even halfway done around 8 at night. I just didn't feel "right". Well lets just say from 8 at night, until 4 something in the morning, or maybe it was 5. Who knows, I would sleep for less than 40 minutes and be up. Thankfully my mom helped. Bless her. I know that's no fun. And Monday morning little LJ (Landen), had it. :( This morning I still felt like crap, so I stayed home and tried to gain some energy. I still feel like someone punched the guts out of me. But that's what you get when you get the darn stomach bug! I just hope tomorrow I'm not walking like I'm still in pain. Yes, I've been walking weird. My stomach is still killing me. And I missed my 1st graders today. But I do have Smarties for them! I also will post pics soon of my Valentine's Day cards for the 1st graders. Have a GREAT rest of the week!
Labels:
stomach bug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment