May 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

1.So for a while year now I've been planning on re-doing my room. Yeah, I haven't really gotten anywear successful. At least not to me. I've made lists, and I tell you lists! Of what I want in my room. Here's one for example...
-New quilt/comforter
-New paint color
-Stain my furniture or paint
-Book shelf
-Make upholstered headboard
-Art work
So, not too much? But it takes time and money. Money that I don't make. I mean I get paid great from some families I babysit for, and others I get paid okay. I've been saving...which is really hard when I get paid in cash. When I was little I would think I got $5 from Aunt Sharon for Easter! I want to go shopping and buy something! And then it would be poof, gone. And I refuse to check my bank account and use my debit card. It helps me since I don't really have an idea how much is saved, so I don't spend it all. Bravo for me!! So since I'm done with high school, my DIY project this summer(since I will be living home the 1st year of college and visiting for years) is to re-do my room!

2.I get some of my book I read at he little used book shop in Mandeville. And I went in before Senior trip and bought the book Something Borrowed. I read the back and though to myself that it seemed like a good book. So, I never did get to reading it; until almost 2 weeks ago. My Granny was over spending the night and we were in the living room and the TV was on. A preview of the book Something Borrowed, and now MOVIE! I had no idea! Now I'm racing to get the book done before the movie comes out in the next week or two. I love seeing the movie of a book I read. Even if it doesn't quiet match it.

3.My brother had his communion this past Saturday. Then we had a party at our house after. It was great seeing family, even though I just saw most of the on Easter Sunday.

4. I'm not really sure if I should be sad or happy that high school is over. I know everyone says "You'll be sad and miss it one day!" To be honest I hope I don't feel sad and miss it. I mean my high school was the top one in St.Tammany Parish and one of the top schools in the state. But the person who made my experience so unhappy and I guess in a way miserable was the principal. I mean don't get me wrong I had GREAT times in high school and stuff. But, I just think that if he wasn't there would it had been more of a great and wonderful experience? Who knows!

5.I dislike that my laptop is going crazy. I hope my granpa can fix it withouth sending it to get fixed. There will go some money out of my DIY summer project.

6.I reallyyyy like the new iPad 2! I went and checked it out over spring break at Bestbuy. I LOVE it, but might have to do without it. I don't wanna spend a ton, if my laptop can be fixed cheaper.

7. I think I might get the Nook Color for graduation. But not 100% sure. I've heard talk over it... :)

8. I need to choose my color scheme for my room. I like navy and yellow-seen something in PBteen. (Down below.)
And I like brown, green and teal. This(down below) shades of teal and green.
Mosaic Full/Queen Duvet Cover
HELP!!!

9.I'm not sure as to stain my furniture. Or to paint it white. If I go with the navy and yellow color scheme, then I think I'm gonna paint it white.  But I might stain it if I go with the brown, green and teal. But I could also paint it white.

10. If anyone see's a great white quilt in full size, let me know! I keep looking at TJMaxx, but I've only fount quilts with patterns. But if it's priced reasonable from anywhere, I will consider it. So, let me know ASAP if you have any ideas or what not.

Much Love, Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter :)