August 28, 2011

Busy Bee

I have been super busy. As one would say, busy bee. With school getting into full swing, I enjoy time doing non related school stuff. A little tip, when I'm with you and it's the weekend especially don't talk about school unless I start talking about it first. I just don't like being asked the same question 50 bazillion times! Sorry, I'm not in the best mood....headache that just won't go away and I feel like I might be getting a cold :(

Friday was my day off from school and I slept in and then just did some online stuff for school. Like math homework assignments and quizzes. Friday night I babysat for a family in the front of my neighborhood. Wow, come to think of it I haven't babysat in over a month... bummer cause that's money I don't have coming in anymore. But hey, I go for "orientation" on the 8th for Chevy!
Woo hoo!

Saturday, I woke up earlier then I would usually. Got done and headed to Slidell. I got to see the twins A&B. They are getting so big!!! And I last saw them, a week ago? My golly, they sure grow in a week!
-B& A-

After I fed B, we left and headed to Mississippi. Shopping was on the agenda for today! The girls got a TON of new outfits for fall. And A is gonna be a kitty cat for Halloween, and B is gonna be a little duckie! It was a long, fun day filled with shopping.

Sunday, today I basically did nothing. I know shame on me. But with not feeling good, I have an excuse right?? Now, I have to go read two chapters of Biology for lecture tomorrow...just what I want to do! I think it's gonna be an early night for me.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter :)