March 14, 2011

Easters on its way...

So I bought my class of 1st graders pencils. They ALWAYS ask me for a pencil or eraser. And for Valentine's day I bought them a pencil and an eraser. So I thought why not another pencil? They always need a pencil. So at Target last week I saw some Easter pencils. And I bought em'.

I was thinking how about I make them a treat?? Kids love treats! And I was thinking mini cupcakes, and give them each two. Then my mom told me to make rice krispies and mold them in an Easter egg and dip it in white, yellow, pink, green, blue or whatever color icing. Then put sprinkles on top! I was going the easier route, but now I'm loving this idea!

Now, I get out of school before Easter break-since I'm a Senior. But once I'm out, I still want to visit them! So I though before spring break I will bring them.


Now I need to get all  my outfits for casual senior pics ready and make sure I have everything I need. Hopefully in the next few weekends we have nice weather!! :)
Have a GREAT week everyone!
Much Love, Caitlyn<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter :)