Sunday (today): Got to sleep in till 10-something. And then got ready and ran a few errands and return a few things. I always spend way too much then I planned. But my excuses were that I HAD to have a caramel frappuccino! I haven't had one in months!
Doesn't that just look so deeee-lish! :)
And I HAD to buy some new shorts! I haven't bought any in the past 2 summers. And they were only $9.99 each! So that wasn't too bad. And I needed a couple pairs of new socks...well not really I just saw some on sale for $1.00 at Target and they were cute! And I NEEDED new ink for my printer... haha shopping is just something that I should only be allowed to do every other month!Tonight Big Brother Season 13 comes on! Yay! And for dinner is some yummy lasagna!
Monday: Doctors... :/
Tuesday: Hair appointment! Will post a pic. And a movie with my best friend.
Wednesday: Babysitting.
Thursday: Girls day with the besties.
Friday: Waterpark....mainly tanning for me. :)
Might just get away for the weekend....small vay-cay. Depends on how the week goes.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!
Much Love,
Caitlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment