THE BEACH! Yes, that's correct...my little mini-vay-cay is not so mini anymore! My family (meaning mom, dad and brothers) and I are going to the beach! And now my Aunt, Uncle their daughter and grandson are going. And as of yesterday their son and his girlfriend and her daughter are gonna come for a night or two.
Isn't this exciting??? Well, maybe not to you but to me it is! :)
We wanted our Granny to come, but she had surgery last Monday and just doesn't want to leave town. Oh and my surgery is scheduled for Monday the 1st! Oh I didn't tell you about the surgery? Oh it's nothing major just getting 4 teeth cut out of my gums...nothing to it right? Ha! I'm scared outta my mind! I hate needles and surgery....just typing it gives me the goosebumps!
But hey, I need to enjoy the beach before surgery. So I need to start packing...cause we leave in like..... 17 hours!!!! But I will take plenty of pics! And of course post them, eventually. You know cause I'm so busy!
In other news....I got a job!!!! Yes, like a real job. And its for Chevy (like the cars Chevy, my Aunt Beth works for them) and I work before the Saints games!!!!!! Isn't that cool????? And I think we get a ticket or two to go to the games!!!
Well, off to packing! Will update A.S.A.P.
PROMISE!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment