November 4, 2011

instafriday!

I'm linking up with Life Rearranged.
Might be a picture overload...catching up from being absent last week :)















1. Kyla made a mess eating a sucker.
2. Rode the carasuel with Ava at Mall of La. Of course she picked the pig!
3. Had a girls lunch date with Ava at my favorite place. :)
4. If you can see the lights way off into the distance you can see NOLA(New Orleans, Louisiana) from the Ferris Wheel in City Park.
5. Gavin, Kyla and Ava at Ghosts in the Oaks (City Park).
6. Brooklyn and Aubrey.
7. Landen had crazy hair day at school, and he wore this wig he got in Dallas this summer. Crazy kid!
8. Me in the new Camero at work!
9. Me driving the Caremo!!
10. Don't you just LOVE the onion mum and the bread from Outback.
11. Landen as a Zombie Doctor. I said," Smile Landen!" His reply, "I can't!" Rofl.
12. Happy Halloween! Btw...those eyeballs were de-lish!
13. Breathing treatments suck!
14. This lady was arrested last weekend while we were at the air show. I will explain down below.
15. Babysitting B & A till Sunday. Doesn't Brooklyn look so sweet?
16. I love when Aubrey laughs at Nanny!

 
Okay, so to explain pic # 14...this lady kept coming by our tent we had at the air show and was trying to steal from us, both Sat. & Sun. On Sunday, my cousin Amanda and I caught her stealing T-Shirts this drag racer was selling. She went under there area that no one was allowed and stole them!! So we followed her to look in the bag to make sure we were right and didn't accuse her of anything. Well she did! So we went and told the husband and wife that were selling them, and I showed them this picture. Well out of thousands of people out there the husband tracked her down! So to sum it up the police fount 3 shirts in her bag. And she was arrested. I don't feel bad because she did wrong. And secondly, she was a troop leader for Boy Scouts of America!! And they were there with her!!!! If you look in the pic there's a guy in his uniform in front of her! Crazy!!

Have a great weekend!!

much love,
caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Counter :)